Friday, 22 October 2010

Women of Fantasy 2011 Book Club

Women of Fantasy 2011

Erica at Jawas Read Too is holding this book club to read a great selection of fantasy written by women in 2011. Several of these are already on my TBR list and there is no obligation to read all 12 books, so I shall give it a go and see what happens.

The full list of books and details on how to sign up are here.

I’ll add details when I start and finish any of the books – and hopefully there will be reviews over on Saving My Sanity… but, as always, that will be dependant on my health.

  1. The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms – N. K. Jemisin (completed 6-1-11)
  2. Elfland – Freda Warrington
  3. Prospero Lost – L. Jagi Lamplighter
  4. Four and Twenty Blackbirds – Cherie Priest
  5. War for the Oaks – Emma Bull
  6. The Dark Mirror – Juliet Marillier
  7. All the Windwracked Stars – Elizabeth Bear
  8. Indigo Springs – A. M. Dellamonica
  9. Firebird – Mercedes Lackey
  10. Tooth and Claw – Jo Walton
  11. The Gaslight Dogs – Karin Lowachee
  12. Reader’s Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment