Friday, 8 January 2010

Marcus’ 2010 Reading List

Marcus has just graduated to chapter books from picture books, meaning I have to step up a level too in the books I read to him. So, since I have lists of the books I read, he wants a list too. Here we go, a list of Marcus’ reading for 2010 (excluding picture books – of which I’m sure we’ll still read plenty – and school reading books). The name in brackets is who did the actual reading.

  1. Mad Grandad’s Robot Garden – Oisin McGann (Marcus)
  2. Blast Off! – Margaret Clark (Marcus)
  3. The Fairground Ghost - Felicity Everett (Marcus)
  4. Captain Clawbeak and the Red Herring - Anne Morgan (Marcus)
  5. Dragon's Fat Cat - Dav Pilkey (Marcus)
  6. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - C. S. Lewis (Mummy)
  7. Captain Clawbeak: The One and Only - Anne Morgan (Marcus)
  8. The New Adventures of the Wishing Chair: The Land of Mythical Creatures - created by Enid Blyton (Marcus)

No comments:

Post a Comment