Sunday, 6 January 2008

Here be Dragons Reading Challenge


The challenge is to read 3 - 5 of them between 1st Jan 2008 and 30th June 2008, which I think I should be able to manage. I don't plan to read everything on this list, but I'm putting down anything dragon-related I think I might like to read or reread.
  1. Dragon Blood - Patricia Briggs Finished 15-Jan-08: Review here
  2. Empire of Ivory - Naomi Novik (next Temeraire book, on the TBR)
  3. Cast in Courtlight - Michelle Sagara (I'm assuming Tiamaris is in this one too, on the TBR)
  4. Tea with the Black Dragon - R. A. MacAvoy (on the want to reread list)
  5. Brother to Dragons, Companion to Owls - Jane Lindskold (on the want to reread list)
  6. The Copper Crown - Patricia Kennealy-Morrison (so it's a dragon-styled spaceship but that's got to be close, on the want to reread list)
  7. Dragonhaven - Robin McKinley Finished 12-Feb-08: Review here
  8. Rhapsody - Elizabeth Haydon Finished 6-Mar-08
  9. Here, There Be Dragons - James A. Owen Finished 11-Apr-08
  10. A Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin (something I'd like to read, but I'm scared by its length)
  11. Dragon's Blood - Jane Yolen (loved this series when I read it years ago)
  12. Dragon Prince - Melanie Rawn (I've been wanting to reread this and this challenge might be the perfect excuse)
  13. Dragon Rider - Cornelia Funke (I liked Inkheart and would like to try more by Funke)
  14. The Changeling Sea - Patricia A. McKillip Finished 15-Jun-08

No comments:

Post a Comment